Overview of Strategic Direction
Promote Girl Scouts as the premier leadership organization for girls.
· Align with Girl Scouts of the USA’s new brand strategy to leverage the national scope of our organization.
· Develop new community relationships to expand program opportunities and influence conversations on girl issues.
Provide engaging program for girls.
· Make program relevant to the demographics of a girl’s age, interest and ethnic culture.
· Ensure programming will be accessible to girls and their families economically and geographically.
· Provide appropriate facilities that are sustainable financially.
Attract and retain a more diverse volunteer base.
· Provide accessible training that adds value to the volunteer.
· Improve the recognition of dedicated volunteers in a manner that is desirable to adult members.
Increase and diversify funding.
· Increase individual contributions.
· Improve fiscal responsibility by balancing the operational budget.
· Improve financial stability by having adequate cash reserves.
Utilize innovation and technology to support our mission.
· Optimize the Customer Engagement Initiative through staff and volunteer use of technology applications.