Join us October 16-19, 2014 in Salt Lake City, Utah for the 2014 National Council Session/53rdConvention
Every three years, Girl Scouts gather together at the National Council Session and Convention to reinvigorate our Movement, celebrate our accomplishments, and chart our future. Our 2014 National Council Session/53rd Convention in Salt Lake City, Utah, promises to honor our cherished traditions and, at the same time, propel the Movement forward into the next 100 years of leadership for girls and young women.
We hope you will join us in Salt Lake City on October 16-19, 2014. In addition to conducting the business of the Movement, we will engage in important strategic conversations about the future and provide exciting educational opportunities for adults and girls.
At the upcoming National Convention, events are planned to reinvigorate our membership, deepen our commitment to our Movement, and celebrate our successes. Together we will:
- Engage in conversations on important topics facing Girl Scouts and all girls;
- Participate in an array of educational opportunities through Girl Scouts University (on the road); and
- Network, mingle, and renew new friendships, while we celebrate the work we do together.
Calling all girls 14 and older...
Apply now to attend the Girl Scout Leadership Institute
Deadline is Friday, August 1, 2014
The Girl Scout Leadership Institute (GSLI) is where a lot of the magic of convention happens! It is a triennial conference that provides girls 14 and older with three days of leadership skill-building activities tied to the Girl Scout Leadership Experience (GSLE).
- return home ready to make a specific impact in their communities and councils
- get the latest information on their chosen issues from experts in the field
- work together on solutions with girls from around the globe
- learn techniques for innovation, advocacy and planning