This event is closed.
Discover new foods and try your hand at different cooking styles during this week-long camp any foodie would enjoy. No matter your experience, you’ll love the age-appropriate cooking demonstrations and chance to get messy. Whether you’re an
expert at searing, simmering and sautéing or learning how to avoid burning water, we will make sure your taste buds don’t stop dancing!.
- Open to all girls entering grades K-12
- Cost is $150/girl (scholarships available; completed application with registration form due Friday, April 11 for consideration)
- Limit 125 girls
- Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack served daily
- Transportation to and from camp at no additional cost, from the Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center (811 N. Coker Loop, San Antonio, 78216)
- Camp runs daily Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. with before care beginning at 7 a.m. and after care until 6 p.m. available at an additional $25/girl per week (Note: campers are welcome to be dropped off and picked up directly at Camp Mira Sol but, due to staffing, drop off is from 8:30-9 a.m. and pick up is from 4-4:30 p.m.)