This event is closed.
Water adventures await you during this splash-filled week. Enjoy water relays, time at the river (weather permitting) and lounging at the pool. “Dry-time” activities included, too!
- Open to all girls entering grades K-12
- Cost is $150/girl (scholarships available; completed application with registration form due Friday, April 11 for consideration)
- Limit 125 girls
- Morning snack, lunch and afternoon snack served daily
- Transportation to and from camp at no additional cost, from the Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center (811 N. Coker Loop, San Antonio, 78216)
- Camp runs daily Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. with before care beginning at 7 a.m. and after care until 6 p.m. available at an additional $25/girl per week (Note: campers are welcome to be dropped off and picked up directly at Camp Mira Sol but, due to staffing, drop off is from 8:30-9 a.m. and pick up is from 4-4:30 p.m.)