This event is closed.
Bring fairy tales to life in your very own artwork. Dive into the land of myths and legends using the world of art—create paintings and sculptures of classic fairy tale characters and relive the legendary stories. Imagine your own fairy tale and make paper to write your personal magical story. Fairy dust included!
- Open to all girls in grades K-8
- Cost is $95/girl if registered by June 2; $120/girl if registration received June 3 or later (includes T-shirt, patch, program, supplies, breakfast, lunch and snack); NOTE: 20% discount for Edgewood ISD students
- Scholarships available; completed application with registration form due Thursday, May 1 for consideration (multiple scholarships can be awarded based on need and availability of funds)
- Minimum 25/maximum 200 girls per session
- Camp runs daily Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. with before care beginning at 7 a.m., and after care until 6 p.m. available at an additional cost of $25/girl per week
- Camp will take place at the West Side Girl Scout Leadership Center with transportation available from the Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center; NOTE: Girls living in Edgewood ISD may be eligible for free transportation to and from camp daily—contact Laura Bustos (210-319-5775 ext. 408) for details
- Where the Wild Things Are Wednesday—campers will be transported to Camp Mira Sol (Girl Scout camp located in Waring) each Wednesday to experience the great outdoors
- Each week concludes with a camper showcase for parents on Friday from 2:30-3:30 p.m.