This event is closed.
Cupcakes! Cakeballs! Frosting! It’s going to be a sweet time at the sweet shop! Learn how to make delicious treats with new techniques. Pick up essential cooking and baking skills that will make you a master of cuisine! Also, discover how science plays an important part in making and baking these delicious treats. If you have a love for cooking, or just have a sweet tooth you need to satisfy, come visit us for a week of sweets!
- Open to all girls in grades K-8
- Cost is $95/girl if registered by June 2; $120/girl if registration received June 3 or later (includes T-shirt, patch, program, supplies, breakfast, lunch and snack); NOTE: 20% discount for Edgewood ISD students
- Scholarships available; completed application with registration form due Thursday, May 1 for consideration (multiple scholarships can be awarded based on need and availability of funds)
- Minimum 25/maximum 200 girls per session
- Camp runs daily Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. with before care beginning at 7 a.m., and after care until 6 p.m. available at an additional cost of $25/girl per week
- Camp will take place at the West Side Girl Scout Leadership Center with transportation available from the Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center; NOTE: Girls living in Edgewood ISD may be eligible for free transportation to and from camp daily—contact Laura Bustos (210-319-5775 ext. 408) for details
- Where the Wild Things Are Wednesday—campers will be transported to Camp Mira Sol (Girl Scout camp located in Waring) each Wednesday to experience the great outdoors
- Each week concludes with a camper showcase for parents on Friday from 2:30-3:30 p.m.