The Girl Scout Shop is a retail shop and open to the public, for Girl Scouting needs. Items include uniforms, camping accessories, and novelty items. Most merchandise from the GSUSA catalog and select merchandise from licensed vendors are available in the shop. Orders for delivery by mail are accepted. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are acceptable forms of payment.
Volunteers and parents,
Please note that there will be a national price increase for Girl Scout uniforms, insignia, and earned badges effective Wed., July 1, 2015.
This is a great time to plan ahead if you will be bridging or just have not yet gotten in to the Girl Scout shop to purchase the essential pieces! Visit GSSWT's Girl Scout shop at either of our two locations (Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center or West Side Girl Scout Leadership Center) to pre-purchase your items for your next Girl Scout year before the prices go up. You can always visit our online shop 24/7 as well—www.girlscoutshop.com/SOUTHWEST-TEXAS-COUNCIL!
Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center Shop Hours
Bridging kits available now!
|School Year Hours (September 1-May 31)||Summer Hours (June 1-August 31)|
Monday-Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
|Monday-Wednesday, 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.|
Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m. -- NEW hours
|Thursday, 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.|
|Friday, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.||Friday, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.|
|2nd Saturday each month, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.||2nd Saturday each month, 9 a.m.-1 p.m.|
Saturday Open Dates
|September 13||January 10||May 9|
|October 11||February 14|
|November 8||March 14|
|December 13||April 9|
West Side Girl Scout Leadership Center Shop Hours
Subject to change without notice
Monday-Friday, 3-8 p.m.
2nd & 3rd Saturday, 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
Mail Order Purchases
Please remember the following when placing mail order purchases:
- Place orders well in advance of date needed
- Call for availability of items
- DO NOT send cash through the mail
- Send all shop orders to Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center, ATTN: Girl Scout Shop,
811 N. Coker Loop, San Antonio, Texas 78216
Tips to Expedite In-store Purchases
- Do not fill in the amount of your check in advance. The total may change, depending upon availability of items or price changes.
- Remember to use your troop number when paying with a personal check for troop purchases to qualify for tax exemption.
- Personal checks must include name, address, phone number, and troop number. Be prepared to show picture I.D. when paying with check.
- Return merchandise will be accepted for EXCHANGE ONLY, if returned new and with receipt. Discontinued merchandise cannot be exchanged.
Questions? Call the shop at 210-349-2404/1-800-580-7247 ext. 244.
Where do all these badges, patches, etc. go on my uniform?
Click on the links below to see detailed flyers of where to place what on the different grade level uniform pieces:
|Girl Scout Daisies||Girl Scout Seniors|
|Girl Scout Brownies||Girl Scout Ambassadors|
|Girl Scout Juniors||Girl Scout Adults|
|Girl Scout Cadettes|