Click on the name of the organization below to read more about GSSWT's program partners and community service resources:
- American Camp Association - Our very own Camp La Jita is ACA-approved!
- American Red Cross of the San Antonio Area
- Boerne Gymnastics Center - Gymnastics center offering recreational programs in girl’s and boy’s gymnastics, acrobatic gymnastics, trampoline and tumbling, and rock climbing. The center also offers a competitive program for girls and boys in gymnastics and acrobatic gymnastics.
- GSUSA Online Volunteer Orientation: No prerequisites. Note: This course does NOT substitute for the GSSWT Orientation provided by a local volunteer or staff member. Access to the Girl Scout Orientation is found at: http://training.girlscouts.org/. The current assigned password is discover.
- Humane Society SPCA of Bexar County - The Humane Society SPCA has many dogs, puppies, cats and kittens that are available for adoption. They also conduct educational presentations for children and adults that highlight responsible pet ownership, pet needs, pet overpopulation, animal cruelty, and respect towards all animals. In addition to offsite educational programs, tours of the facility are offered for any age group.
- Incredible Pizza - At Incredible Pizza, you'll find an incredible all-you-can-eat buffet and choose to eat in the sporty Gymnasium, cool Drive-In Room, fun retro 50s Diner, or quiet Family Room! Then, hop into some fun at the Fairgrounds, where you'll find indoor Go-Kart Races, Bumper Cars, Route 66 Mini Golf, an incredible game room, bowling, and much more!
- Little Brownie Bakers GSSWTs official vendor for the cookie sale program. This site is filled with fun facts, games, and resources to help with the cookie sale program.
- MouthPower -- Discover the power of a healthy smile! The National Museum of Dentistry, an affiliate of the Smithsonian Institution, is pleased to present MouthPower. Created in partnership with the American Dental Association, www.mouthpower.org is an entertaining and educational Web experience that engages children in discovering the power of a healthy smile. Meet Mouthie, the chatterteeth mascot, run experiments about oral health, healthy eating, tobacco-use prevention, and how much a dental visit has changed. Girl Scouts will learn about making healthy choices and fulfill requirements for several Brownie Try-Its and Junior Badges. After completing the program, Girl Scouts have the option to purchase a MouthPower patch to place on their uniform. MouthPower online is available in both English and Spanish.
- National Women's Friendship Day Kappa Delta created National Women's Friendship Day in 1999 to encourage all women to acknowledge their female friends. Since that time, women and girls across the country have celebrated with picnics, outings, and adventures. Some Kappa Delta chapters have celebrated with local Girl Scout troops by helping girls earn friendship badges.
- Paul Mitchell the School - San Antonio is designed to teach Future Professionals the skills they need to inspire and explore their passion and creativity. When people come first, success will follow!
- Project Linus - Service project to make homemade, washable blankets and afghans to give to seriously ill or traumatized children.
- P.R.A.Y. - Programs of Religious Activities with Youth is a not-for-profit organization that assists with providing information about the religious award programs for Girl Scouts.
- Riverside Nature Center - Riverside Nature Center is located in the heart of Kerrville on the Guadalupe River at the junction of Town Creek. This former small farm has been transformed into an urban wildlife and native plant sanctuary.
- San Antonio Children’s Museum – The San Antonio Children’s Museum provides engaging hands-on experiences where children and the adults in their lives actively learn through creative play. Here you will find information about the museum’s exhibits, hours, membership options, ticket pricing, and special events.
- San Antonio Missions Baseball - Ticket information, player stats, and season schedule for the San Antonio Missions baseball team. Here you can also find information about special events and shop for all of your MiLB gear.
- San Antonio Missions National Historical Park - In 1718, Franciscans and Spanish representatives established the first mission. Within 13 years, five were located along the San Antonio River. Today, visitors can retrace the footsteps of the mission Indians and friars. Free guided tours, movies, and demonstrations are scheduled throughout the week.
- San Antonio Symphony - Schedule and ticket information for all symphony events. Call 210.554.1066 for information about special Girl Scout pricing.
- San Antonio Zoo - The San Antonio Zoo is home to more than 3800 animals representing 750 species. The zoo opens at 9:00 AM every day of the year. Admission to the San Antonio Zoo is $9 for adults and $7 for seniors and children.
- SeaWorld San Antonio - This wet theme park is a treat for anyone who loves animals, roller coasters and fabulous shows. Not only does Sea World have Shamu,the performing killer whale, it also has walk-through animal habitats and exciting rides. Check out the water-skiing shows and the restaurants and be sure to stick around at night for laser shows and seasonal concerts.
- Seguin Outdoor Learning Center Our friends at SOLC offer a 115-acre facility nestled along Geronimo Creek in historic Seguin, Texas. SOLC offers a variety of outdoor activities and invite you to explore their woods, fields, and waters for your next adventure! Join SOLC through Girl Scout programs or on your own for a day of education through experience.
- Southwest School of Art and Craft – On a historic campus alongside San Antonio ’s meandering River Walk, the Southwest School of Art & Craft is one of the country’s largest community-based art schools, offering classes to established artists as well as to beginning and intermediate students of all ages.
- Space Center Houston – Space Center Houston is a place where people can experience space -- from its dramatic history and exciting present to its compelling future. Space Center Houston is the only place on Earth that gives guests an out-of-this-world journey through human adventures into space.
- Sunin Clay Studio – SUNIN Clay Studio will introduce the world of pottery and clay to anyone with pottery knowledge/experience or just a curiosity of the art with classes and a nurturing, well-equipped studio and gallery.
- Interested in visiting San Antonio? VisitSanAntonio.com has all the information you need!
What would you give to help change the world?
Help us start in Southwest Texas, one girl at a time.
Together, we can get her there.