The first annual On the Green ToGetHerThere Golf Tournament was a tremendous success! The inaugural event was held on March 26 at the beautiful Canyon Springs Golf Club. Teams enjoyed a wonderful lunch and fantastic weather as they took to the course for a 1 p.m. start. Following their round of golf, we celebrated the tournament’s winners:
- Drive the Middle – Rick McManigle
- Tiger Hole – Johnette Lee, Chris Cline, Rae Blair, Kansas Cowgill
- Longest Drive – Liza Wisner
- Closest to the Pin – Gene Bowman
- Tournament First Place Team – Thomas Aguillon, Will Gonzalez, Jon Gary Herrera, David Solis
Thanks to our generous sponsors and players, more than $13,500 was raised to help fund Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas’ exceptional girl programming. Our sincere appreciation goes out to those who helped make our tournament sensational. Looking forward, we are excited to be releasing the 2014 tournament date soon!
We are excited to announce our newest sponsors for our inaugural On The Green ToGetHerThere Golf Tournament:
- Ernst & Young LLP
- Generations Federal Credit Union
- High Touch Technologies
- NuStar Energy
- Jeffrey A. Ockwood, CIMA® - Portfolio Managemetn Director - Morgan Stanley
- Time Warner Cable
Signage Underwriter: Susan Mossberger/Creer-Believe
Player Gift Bag Sponsor: Sundt Construction, Inc.
Thank you to our wonderful partners! You are helping build girls of courage, confidence, and character who make the world a better place.
Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas is a participating organization in Birdies for Charity®