Neighborhood Day and Twilight Camp
Neighborhood Day and Twilight Camp Facts
- Open to all girls ages 5-17.
- Themed day and evening camps held throughtout the 21-county GSSWT service area.
- Run by highly trained and caring volunteers.
- Fun, enriching, low cost camps allow girls to extend their Girl Scout experience.
- Leadership opportunities for girls.
- Day camps are held for one week, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Twilight camps are held for one week, 5-9 p.m.
- Girls will be placed in units according to age level.
- Each camp has a certified nurse or first aider on duty.
- All campers are covered by Girl Scout insurance.
- Cost is $40 for registerd Girl Scouts and $52 non-registered Girl Scouts.
- Financial assistance is available upon written request to the Camp Director.
- Cookie Credits are accepted.
How Do I Register?
Each neighborhood day and twilight camp handles its own registration. Please look for camp flyers and registration forms at your service unit meetings or from your daughter's troop leader. Flyers are also available at the Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center and the West Side Girl Scouts Leadership Center. Be sure to fully complete the 2013 Day/Twilight Camp Application (front and back). Complete one form per camper, staff, PA, or staff child.
2013 Day/Twilight Camps
- GSI -- Girl Scout Investigation Twilight Camp (June 17-21, OP Schnabel Park)
- S.C.O.U.T. Twilight Camp (June 17-21, Pickrell Park)
- Wild, Wild West @ Woodlawn Lake Day Camp (July 15-19, Woodlawn Lake Park)
- Girl Scouts ... We Can Do It! Twilight Camp (July 15-19, OP Schnabel Park)
- More to come! Keep an eye on our calendar!
Attention Parents/Guardians: WE NEED YOU!
Our neighborhood day/twilight camp program depends on you! We need the help of caring, committed adults to provide educational and safe activities for the girls.
As a volunteer at one of our camp programs you will receive a discount on the camp fee. Best of all, day/twilight camp gives you the opportunity to spend quality time with your daughter(s) as you learn valuable skills.