Neighborhood Day/Twilight Camp
Neighborhood Day and Twilight Camp Facts
- Open to all girls ages 5-17.
- Themed day and evening camps held throughout the 21-county GSSWT service area.
- Run by highly trained and caring volunteers.
- Fun, enriching, low cost camps allow girls to extend their Girl Scout experience.
- Leadership opportunities for girls.
- Day camps are held for one week, 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
- Twilight camps are held for one week, 5-9 p.m.
- Girls will be placed in units according to age level.
- Each camp has a certified nurse or first aider on duty.
- All campers are covered by Girl Scout insurance.
- Financial assistance is available upon written request to the Camp Director.
- Cookie Credits are accepted.
How Do I Register?
Each neighborhood day and twilight camp handles its own registration. Please look for camp flyers and registration forms at your service unit meetings or from your daughter's troop leader. Flyers are also available at the Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center and the West Side Girl Scouts Leadership Center. Be sure to fully complete the 2014 Day/Twilight Camp Application. Complete one form per camper, staff, PA, or staff child.
2014 Day/Twilight Camps
- Let's Get Wild! -- Girl Scout Style Twilight Camp (June 16-20, Pickrell Park, Schertz)
- Renaissance Knights Twilight Camp (June 16-20, OP Schnabel Park)
- Inspired Retreat (June 28-29, Travis Park United Methodist Church) *request registration form from contact on flyer
- Get In the Groove Day Camp (July 14-18, Woodlawn Lake Park)
- You Too Can Be a "Super" Hero Twilight Camp (July 14-18, OP Schnabel Park)
Attention Parents/Guardians: WE NEED YOU!
Our neighborhood day/twilight camp program depends on you! We need the help of caring, committed adults to provide educational and safe activities for the girls.
As a volunteer at one of our camp programs you will receive a discount on the camp fee. Best of all, day/twilight camp gives you the opportunity to spend quality time with your daughter(s) as you learn valuable skills.