Game on! Get to this day camp and prepare to play soccer, golf, archery and more. Get exposure to and instruction in lots of different sports and in turn, fitness. Play for fun, play to learn—foster your love for sports and fitness to last a lifetime!
- Open to all girls in grades K-8
- Cost is $65/girl if registered by June 2; $75/girl if registration received June 3 or later and includes T-shirt, patch, program, supplies and snack
- Scholarships available—see page 19; completed application with registration form due Thursday, May 1 for consideration
- Minimum 25/maximum 50 per session
- Camp runs daily Monday-Friday from 9 a.m.-4 p.m. at Girl Scout-partnering locations such as community centers and local parks
2014 GirlSports Sessions
Click on any title above to learn more about that session (also includes links to scholarship form and registration form).