Explore ways to address the needs of animals, both domestic and wild. Learn to communicate, but most of all, share the importance of being a great care giver. PAWS to you! This event is for Girl Scout Daisies, Brownies and Juniors
Fee: $15/girl (includes fun patch)
- Minimum: 25 girls per date
- Maximum: 50 girls per date
- Deposit Due (non-refundable): 25% due with registration
- Program Date Balance Due/Close Date November 6 October 17
- Scholarships: ARE available for this event.
Notes: Due to liability insurance limits, absolutely no tag-a-longs are permitted at this program. Volunteer opportunities are available.
Outcomes: Girls gain practical life skills. Girls promote cooperation and team building. Girls identify community needs.
Get the registration packet here.