The Girl Scout Shop is a retail shop and open to the public, for Girl Scouting needs. Items include uniforms, camping accessories, and novelty items. Most merchandise from the GSUSA catalog and select merchandise from licensed vendors are available in the shop. Orders for delivery by mail are accepted. Cash, check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and American Express are acceptable forms of payment.
Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center Shop Hours
School Year Hours (September 1-May 31)
Monday-Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.-7:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
2nd Saturday each month 9 a.m.-3 p.m.
Summer Hours (June 1-August 31)
Monday-Wednesday 8:30 a.m.-5:30 p.m.
Thursday 8:30 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
Friday 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
2nd Saturday each month 9 a.m.-1 p.m.
Saturday Open Dates
The SCGSLC Shop will be closed Mon., Sept. 21 -- we appreciate your understanding.
West Side Girl Scout Leadership Center Shop Hours
Subject to change without notice
School Year Hours
(Sept. 1-May 31)
Monday-Friday 3-8 p.m.
2nd & 3rd Saturday 8:30 a.m.-1 p.m.
(June 1-Aug. 31)
Monday-Friday 12-6 p.m.
Saturday & Sunday CLOSED
The WSGSLC Shop will be closed Sat., Sept. 19 and Mon., Sept. 21 -- we appreciate your understanding.
Mail Order Purchases
Please remember the following when placing mail order purchases:
- Place orders well in advance of date needed
- Call for availability of items
- DO NOT send cash through the mail
- Send all shop orders to Sally Cheever Girl Scout Leadership Center, ATTN: Girl Scout Shop,
811 N. Coker Loop, San Antonio, Texas 78216
Tips to Expedite In-store Purchases
- Do not fill in the amount of your check in advance. The total may change, depending upon availability of items or price changes.
- Remember to use your troop number when paying with a personal check for troop purchases to qualify for tax exemption.
- Personal checks must include name, address, phone number, and troop number. Be prepared to show picture I.D. when paying with check.
- Return merchandise will be accepted for EXCHANGE ONLY, if returned new and with receipt. Discontinued merchandise cannot be exchanged.
Questions? Call the shop at 210-349-2404/1-800-580-7247 ext. 244.
Where do all these badges, patches, etc. go on my uniform?
Click on the links below to see detailed flyers of where to place what on the different grade level uniform pieces: