Girl Scout Council offices may be closed to the public, but don't let this stop you from submitting your award proposals and final reports. Your options to submit are:
Digital/email submission is now accepted (Bronze, Silver and Gold)!
- Email to email@example.com
- Subject: Bronze Final report, Silver Award Intent/Final Submission, or Gold Proposal/Final Report
- Mail to: Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas, “Attn: Teen Girl Experience”, 811 N. Coker Loop, San Antonio, TX 78216
Drop-off/in-person submission is still accepted.
1. Currently, drop-off is ONLY accepted at our Sally Cheever (Coker Loop) location via the gray drop box in front of the building located outside the resource center doors (submit originals and keep a copy for your record).
2. Place in a sealed envelope “Attn: Teen Girl Experience”.
3. Then send an email to Larissa at firstname.lastname@example.org
4. Subject: Silver Award In-person Drop-off. In the message, note the date and time the package was left
Gold Award Girl Scouts may skip paperwork all together by using the GoGold 2.0 online application. This application is in alignment with the GSUSA application. Go to www.gogold.girlscouts.org to begin.
- Don’t forget… the Gold Award workshop is still a requirement and will be beneficial to help with how the GoGold 2.0 system works.
- Visit the GSSWT Gold Award page to download Step-by-Step instructions.
Don’t submit just your forms! Include links, websites or videos that were created as part of the project. Add 3-5 pictures! We love those. Remember, the last page of the forms are a media release, so we can recognize your work on council social media.
Email them to email@example.com
Simply enter Bronze, Silver, or Gold Award Submission in the subject.