A: No. As girl-led projects, providing girl only training gives the girls the opportunity to take full ownership and accountability for her project and progress. However, there are adult resources available on the GSSWT website and upon request.
Every Girl Scout goes above and beyond to make a difference in her community and the greater world. The skills and experiences she gains along the way set her up for special recognition through the Gold, Silver, and Bronze Awards.
All three awards give girls the chance to do big things while supporting issues they care about.
As you earn one of Girl Scouts’ highest awards, you’ll change your corner of the world—and beyond. The possibilities are endless.
Q: Are there parent/volunteer/advisor trainings for the Girl Scout Silver Award and Girl Scout Gold Award?
Q: Does the Girl Scout Bronze Award have to be sustainable?
Do girls/groups/troops have to submit a Bronze Award proposal prior to starting their project?
Q: Can girls submit their Girl Scout Bronze Award, Silver Award and Gold Award reports via email?
Deadlines for submitting final reports to council for Girl Scouts of Southwest Texas Annual Celebrations Awards Ceremony have changed.
Gold Award: January 15
Scholarship: April 15
Silver Award: March 15
For more information, contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 210-349-2404.
GoGold 2.0 web app coming soon!
The GoGold 2.0 web app*, a digital resource that girls can use to organize, manage and complete their Take Action project, will be released soon.
*NOTE: GSSWT uses GoGold 2.0 for submission of National Gold Award Girl Scout nominations only. Please complete and submit the forms provided below.
ALL award submissions will now be accepted via email.
- Yes, this includes Gold Award. In fact, Gold Award Girls
may begin using GoGold
2.0 to submit your project proposals AND final
- Yes, the Gold Award Workshop will still be required.
- Don’t submit just your forms! Include links websites or videos that were created as part of the project. Add 3-5 pictures! We love those. (Remember, the last page of the forms are a media release, so we can recognize your work on council social media.
- Yes, this includes Gold Award. In fact, Gold Award Girls may begin using GoGold 2.0 to submit your project proposals AND final reports.
Email them to email@example.com
Simply enter Bronze, Silver, or Gold Award Submission in the subject.
Higher Award Forms
- In Kind Donation
- Girl Scout Bronze Award Final Report
- Girl Scout Silver Award Project Intent Form
- Girl Scout Silver Award Final Report
- Girl Scout Gold Award Project Proposal
- Girl Scout Gold Award Final Report
- Girl Scout Gold Award Amendment Form
- Money Earning Solicitation Form
- PSVA Hour Log Form
- Service Hour Log Form
- Cookie Credit Reimbursement Form
- Minor Media Release
- Adult Media Release